How to Wash Your Car in 9 basic Steps: Infographic
Suds up! Lets look at 9 steps that will show you how to was your car. Did you know that most common car washing practices, such as splashing house soap and water to the exterior of your car, actually damage the appearance of your vehicle? There is a simple and effective method to maintaining your vehicle’s image. So leave the dish soap in the kitchen and learn how to truly keep your automobile looking clean and pristine! Don’t for get to follow your wash with a good waxing.
What You’ll Need
– One 5-gallon plastic bucket
– One 1-gallon plastic bucket
– Grit Guard (forum about using Grit Guards here )
– Microfiber Wash Mitt
– Car Wash Shampoo & Conditioner
– Microfiber Drying Towel
– Sharpie marker
– Water Hose or Power Washer
*You can purchase all these material now in the car washing section on Amazon.com
How to Wash Your Car
1. Using a Sharpie marker, label the 5-gallon bucket “RINSE” and the other, 1-gallon bucket “SHAMPOO.”
2. In the bucket labeled “RINSE” place Grit Guard at the bottom of the bucket and fill with four gallons of water from your water hose. The grit guard ensures that dirt left in the bucket does not mix with the water used for Microfiber Wash Mitt.
3. In the bucket labeled “SHAMPOO” add 1 ounce (4 capfuls) of car wash soap/shampoo
Car Wash Shampoo & Conditioner and fill with 1 gallon of water.
4. Take the hose and thoroughly rinse the car to remove dirt and grime.
5. Take Microfiber Wash Mitt and dunk inside the bucket labeled “SHAMPOO.”
6. You will apply Microfiber Wash Mitt to every section of your car. As you apply the wash mitt it will become dirty. Make sure to place it inside the bucket labeled “RINSE” to remove dirt and continue application.
7. Rinse car with water hose.
8. Take Microfiber Drying Towel and lightly apply to your car to reduce the chance of marring. Wring out towel whenever wet and continue to dry entire car.
9. Marvel at your properly washed automobile! and tell all your friends where you learned how to wash your car 🙂
Car Wash Infographic
Now that you know how to wash your car, go forth and prosper!
Come back and let us know how it goes. Thanks for reading.